Wednesday

#CheapNChicChallenge: 3/30 My Favourite Second-Hand Finds So Far...

Hello everyone!
To inspire you on your second hand quest I wanted to share some of my favourite pieces of my wardrobe that I've bought second hand. A few have been featured on here before or you may have spied them on Instagram!


























Windsmoor 80s Pink Coat 
I bought this coat from Oxfam in Liverpool last year, Whenever I wear it, it instantly puts me in a good mood as the vibrant fuchsia brightens up any grey day! I paid more than I would usually pay in a charity shop but £16 for a coat that always receives loads of complements & the money goes to a good cause is a win in my books.

Oasis Check Trousers
Being a lady of height I always struggle to find well-fitting trousers. I bought these in St Johns Hospice in Lancaster for £3 and they are the most flattering pair of trousers I own! They are a size 12L which initially I would've ignored in the shop as it's not my usual size but I tried them on regardless and I'm SO glad I did.

Black Fur-Lined Pixie Boots
I bought these boots from the flea market in Preston a couple of months ago. They are vintage but they had never been worn. They cost just £5 and I've worn them loads! They were made in Britain and are excellent quality :)
























Topshop Blue Dress
This find might not be the kookiest or a one-off vintage piece but I still really like it. It's originally from Topshop and I bought it as a last minute addition to my wardrobe a couple of hours before a night out. It was only £2.99 which is a bargain! I love the shade of blue and the ruffled effect of the fabric. I used to think that there was no point buying second hand high street clothing as it's no where near as good quality as vintage but if you love it-buy it!

Checked Flannel Shirt
This is the perfect oversized, cosy flannel shirt. It is an extra large/tall mens shirt which means it looks great worn over leggings or skinnies as the back is much longer. I found this on the vintage stall at the flea market and paid just £2 for it :) It's a classic red & blue check which I doubt will ever 'go out of fashion'.

























Next 90s 'Mom' Jeans
These are another flea market find! Original 90s Next button-fly jeans :) Everyone was going crazy buying the £40 Topshop mom jeans when these are the real deal and only £2!! They look cute rolled up and I'm debating whether to distress them a little more but I can't decide.

Handmade Fruit Shift Dress
Ahh one of my favourite recent finds! I got this dress from Debra charity shop in Preston for £4.99. It's handmade which adds to the charm but I adore the print! Fruit prints have been huge this summer so it was great to find something with pineapples on. I wore this to Glastonbury and it's become a firm wardrobe favourite.

What is the best thing you have ever found in a charity shop? Please do share!
Thanks for reading :D
Rachelle x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will ALWAYS read every comment and try my hardest to reply & check out your blog so please leave a link :)